Help for people affected
- have to deal with laser printers, fax/copying machines or toner and
- often suffer from the following symptoms:
- cold symptoms like sneezing, sniffing, cough, sore throat, asthma or chronic bronchitis (COPD)
- red, itchy, burning eyes
- reddened skin, itching, pustules, esp. in the unclothed area like face, décolleté or hands
- headaches or pains in the locomotor system, esp. in the musculature
- inflammations of bladder or prostate
- lack of concentration, memory and finding words, exhaustion, burnout or depressions
- and the symptoms get better when avoiding these devices (like e.g. on holidays) or worsen when being heavily exposed or when the room is bad ventilated (like e.g. in winter)
- and there is no other adequate explanation,
then it is suspect that the toners or the emissions of those devices are responsible for your symptoms.
In order to avoid severe health damage and threatening vocational disability, you urgently should get to the bottom of this matter.
We will help you to protect your health, to sustain your ability to work and to secure your rights—competent and for free!
Just register here: